Compare What is it? Tria Age Defying Laser vs Lightstim vs Nuface
What is Tria Age Defying Laser?: TRIA is an at-home non-ablative fractional laser treatment device that claims to safe to treat signs of aging on the face. According to the TRIA website, it uses the same the technology used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. It is said to be safe for use on face, forehead, chins, cheeks, and around eyes.
What is Lightstim for Wrinkles? – If the claims on the official Lightstim website are to be believed, the Lightstim for Wrinkles is a device that emits safe-to-the-skin, NON-UV light rays that are supposed to energize the cells in your skin, stimulate collagen and elastin growth, reduce inflammation, destroy acne causing bacterias, heal the skin, erase wrinkles and many other benefits to the skin.
Compare How does it work?
Tria Age Defying Laser: The Laser anti-aging device emits tens of thousands of CO2 laser beams which is safe for use on human body, that penetrate the skin’s surface and stimulate the skin’s natural collagen renewal process.
Tria Age-Defying Laser: It is to be used 5 days a week for ONE YEAR to see results.
Compare Features: Tria Age Defying Laser vs Lightstim vs Nuface
- “FDA Cleared” for at-home use.
- Professional results at home.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Compare what to expect?
Tria Age-Defying Laser: Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, youthful and radiant complexion, and smoother skin.
What does it NOT work on?
Tria Age-Defying Laser: Does NOT work on acne, freckles, rosacea, psoriasis, tattooed skin.
Compare Price: Tria Age Defying Laser vs Lightstim vs Nuface
Tria Beauty Age-Defying Laser: $500 + S/h. Official website: TRIABeauty.com
Compare What do I get?
Compare Reviews, Pros/Cons
Tria Age-Defying Laser Pros/Cons
- Terrible Battery problem.
- It is FDA approved for treating Crow’s Feet ONLY.
- A lot painful.
- Can be used only on the face.
- Quality of some of the Tria units is shoddy, charging pin does not plug in the unit correctly.
- Deceptive marketing and does not disclose all the information.
- Battery lasts only 3 years and cannot be replaced, so you have to buy new Tria Age-Defying Laser unit. A few reviewers have complained that the battery does not last even a year and the battery does not hold the charge long enough to complete the session.
Is it FDA cleared?
Does it hurt?
Tria Age-Defying Laser: It hurts bad and makes your skin red, it hurts for a few hours after you use it.
Does it work for wrinkles?
Does it work on Stretchmarks?
Does it work on Spider veins?
Does it work on African American Skin?
Does it work on Asian Skin?
Does it work on Dark skin?