Pocket Hose Silver Bullet
Pocket Hose Brass Bullet
Compare ConstructionThe inner side of both Pocket Hose Brass Bullet and Pocket Hose Silver Bullet feature latex material which supposedly expands when water rushes through it (with the correct water pressure). The outer layer consist of Bi-axial woven polyester which forms the self-retracting outer wall of both the hoses. While the inner latex makes the hoses inflate, the outer bi-axial design makes it retract when the water is turned off.
Compare QualityPocket Hose Silver Bullet and Brass Bullet reviews confirm the fact that it is made from heap plastic that breaks easily. Also the Pocket Silver Bullet Hose bursts easily.
Does it Leak?Yes, there are several complaints from reviewers who mention the leakage issue with the Pocket Silver Bullet Hose and Brass Bullet. Both the hoses leak at the connector and nozzle end.
Compare Spray NozzlePocket Silver Bullet Hose and Brass Bullet come with a cheaply made plastic Spray Nozzle that is the prone to breaking. You an use your own nozzle though.
Compare ConnectorsPocket Hose Silver Bullet comes with cheap plastic connectors that leak. Brass Bullet comes with brass connectors.
Compare StrengthPocket Hose Silver Bullet and Brass Bullet are very lightweight and easy to carry but the reduction in the weight comes with a drawback. The Pocket Hose Silver Bullet and Brass Bullet are thin and flimsy and do not have strength to withstand high water pressure.
Pocket Hose Brass Bullet Review
Does it Expand?Yes this claim that they inflate when the water is turned on, is attested by the Pocket Hose Silver Bullet and Brass Bullet reviews.
Does it shrink?Yes this claim too is confirmed by the reviews. Pocket Hose Silver Bullet and Brass Bullet does shrink (though it takes some time).
Is the claim about the size correct?The sizes (50 feet, 75 feet, 100 feet etc) of Brass Bullet and Silver Bullet, claimed in the advertising are true only when the hoses are inflated after the water is turned on.
What is Bullet Shell in Pocket Hose Silver Bullet?A gimmicky name given to the the outer polyester shell. There is nothing special about it. All expandable and retracting hoses have them.
Disadvantages of Pocket Hose Silver Bullet and Brass Bullet Hose
- Cheap quality, flimsy and thin outer layer
- Bursts easily with slightly more water pressure Not suited for filling the pool, being lightweight it floats in the water
- Very leaky at the point where it connects to the spigot. Also leaks at the nozzle. They crack and break when you try to tighten the connection
- Not durable. Won’t last long
- Not worth the price
- Not an alternative to the good old rubber hose
- Many Pocket Hose Silver Bullet hoses have holes in them
- Inflation and retraction is not as fast as they claim on the TV ad
- You cannot drink water from the Brass Bullet because it contains LEAD
- Can’t withstand even normal pressure of watering plants
- Cannot be used with HOT water
- Not anti-microbial