Compare Type: Nutrifaster vs Norwalk vs Santos
Nutrifaster N450: It is a CENTRIFUGAL TYPE, continuous operation pulp ejecting juicer. It is a heavy-duty commercial use juicer built to serve serious juicing. It is engineered heavy-duty use like juice bars, restaurants and spas.
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280 is a Hydraulic Press Juicer that claims to extract 50% more juice than other machines.
Santos Miracle Edition 68 is a CENTRIFUGAL JUICE EXTRACTOR that is created to meet the heavy-duty needs of juice bars, hotels, restaurants, ice-cream parlours, etc. The Santos Miracle 68 juicer is reliable, sturdy and a performer.
Compare Motor Power: Nutrifaster vs Norwalk vs Santos
Nutrifaster N450 features a powerful 1.25 HP Commercial grade motor.
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280 features a 1/2 horsepower 50/60 cycle motor.
Santos Miracle Edition 68 has a 1.74 HP heavy duty motor .
Compare RPM: Nutrifaster vs Norwalk vs Santos
Nutrifaster N450 has a RPM of 3450.
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280 has a RPM of 3450
Santos Miracle Edition 68 features variable RPM. It has 2 settings 3000 and 3600.
Compare Blades: Nutrifaster vs Norwalk vs Santos
Nutrifaster N450 features 2 stainless steel cutter plate configuration.
Norwalk Juicer 280 has 2 features a Vortex Cutter that cuts and grinds, and a Hydraulic Press that extracts the nutrients and vitamins from the pulp provided by the cutter.
Santos Miracle Edition 68
Nutrifaster N450: 1056 watt
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280: 814 watt
Santos Miracle Edition 68 has highest wattage of the 3 juicers, 1300 watt.
Compare Features and Benefits
Nutrifaster N450 Features and Benefits
- Claims to extract glass-full of juice in seconds.
- Pulp ejection tube is designed in such a way that it directs the pulp below countertop.
- All parts that come in contact with the juice are made from high-grade stainless steel.
- Claims to be quiet.
- Nutrifaster N450 features a compact countertop design.
- Made in the USA
- The internal surface of the Nutrifaster N450 Juicer is coated with resilient epoxy-resin to meet the health regulation standards.
- Nutrifaster N450 features a larger feeding hole that can accommodate half of the apple.
- Automatic pulp ejection and continuous juice production.
- Minimal pulp.
- Very high juice output. Claims to output 1.5 quarts in 30 seconds.
- Easy to clean, needs to cleaned just once a day.
- 8 different spout positions.
- Very durable and safe to use.
- Cantilever style Latch Arm makes it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Rubber foot holds the juice in place.
Santos Miracle Edition 68
- Maximum output – claims to deliver 140 liters of juice per hour.
- Features extra-wide feeding tube that eliminates the need to cut the fruits.
- Comes with a pusher that gives maximum yield.
- All the parts that come in contact with the juice are Stainless Steel and not aluminium.
- Motor claims to be silent yet powerful.
- Bowl, basket and cover can be easily removed without tools for easy cleaning.
- Safety features include locking-unlocking patented system, electric cut-off and motor braking while opening the handle.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe or can be easily cleaned with hot soapy water.
- Comes with a stainless steel filter basket.
- Santos Miracle 68 features Continuous juice production.
- Automatic external pulp ejection.
- Motor is protected by thermal detector and also has an overload protector.
Compare Material: Nutrifaster vs Norwalk vs Santos
Nutrifaster N450 is made from heavy duty stainless steel. All the parts of the Nutrifaster are polished or sandblasted.
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280 5 of the 6 removable parts are made from food-grade 304 stainless steel 24 gauge panels. The outer side of the juicers are aluminium sidings with paint on them.
Santos Miracle Edition 68 is made from high-grade stainless-steel ONLY, it does not use aluminium in the construction.
Is it Dishwasher Safe?
Nutrifaster N450: All the juicing parts i.e. cutter plate, blade nut, basket, pusher, juice pan, wrench are dishwasher safe.
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280: All the 6 removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Santos Miracle Edition 68: All the removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Nutrifaster N450: Height: 21.30″ x Width: 18.10″ x Depth: 12.20″
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280: Height: 17″ x Width: 15″ x Depth: 15″
Santos Miracle Edition 68: Height:23.85″ Width: 13″ x Depth: 22″
Nutrifaster N450 weighs approx. 50 lbs.
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280: Approx 69 lbs.
Santos Miracle Edition 68: 55 lbs
Compare Certifications: Nutrifaster vs Norwalk vs Santos
Nutrifaster N450 is CE Certified, UL listed to Std. 763, UL Sanitation listed to NFS std. 8, Nutrifaster is certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 195.
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280 is meant for personal use so they do not have any commercial certifications.
Santos Miracle Edition 68 has following safety standards/certifications –
Nutrifaster N450 comes with One Year Limited Warranty.
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280 comes with 12 year limited warranty.
Santos Miracle Edition 68 has 1 year warranty on parts & labour and 5 years motor warranty.
Compare Where is it made?
Nutrifaster N450 is made in the USA
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280 is HAND ASSEMBLED in the USA
Santos Miracle Edition 68 is Made in France
What do I get? and Price
Nutrifaster N450: 1 Nutrifaster N450 Multi Purpose Juicer for $2,553.56 at Amazon.com
Norwalk Juicer MODEL 280 kit includes:
- 4 filter bags.
- 4 filter cloths.
- 1 instruction manual.
- 1 instructional dvd (packaged inside of manual).
- 1 UHMW Polyethylene pusher.
- 8 grids.
- Extra white faceplate o-rings.
- 1 blue throwback lid.
Santos Miracle Edition 68