Compare what is it? Full Crystal vs Full Sparkle
Full Crystal is a Window and all purpose cleaner that claims itself to be the fastest and easiest way to clean the surfaces.
Full Sparkle can be used outdoor or indoor as a general purpose household cleaner without the sprayer, Window and All Purpose Cleaner. Full Sparkle is a general purpose household cleaner which can be used in outdoor as well as indoor screens, windows and any other surfaces even without the sprayer.
Compare what does it clean? Full Crystal vs Full Sparkle
It is used to clean almost all the surfaces from windows and screens to patio furniture, boat, truck, RV and more.
It’s use is excellent for windows and screens, cars, boats, RV’s, patio furniture, siding, and more
Full Crystal and Full Sparkle – 27 feet high
Compare Pressure: Full Crystal vs Full Sparkle
Full Crystal and Full Sparkle – 60 lbs
Compare Ingredients: Full Crystal vs Full Sparkle
Full Crystal – Not MEntioned
Full Sparkle – It is made up of powerful combination of aggressive cleaning solvents and ammonia to provide fast and efficient cleaning. The recommended dilution is (1:20). It also consists of Ammonia fragrance and clear violet color. The pH value is maintained to 10.3
Compare Price: Full Crystal vs Full Sparkle
Full Crystal – $19.99 plus $5.95 S&P
Full Sparkle -$49.95 plus $5 S&H
Compare what do I get?
Includes a 4-oz. packet of Full Crystal cleaning powder and a 32-oz. reusable spray bottle with shut-off valve and spraying tip.
The package consists of 1lb. box of Full Sparkle that can clean upto 60 windows and Plastic 16 oz. full Sparkle spray bottle with aluminum nozzle
Compare Pros and Cons: Full Crystal vs Full Sparkle
Full Crystal Pros
- Full Crystal is a window and all-purpose cleaner.
- Attach bottle cap to your garden hose and then attach filled bottle making it easy and hassle free to use.
- Reaches up to 27 feet high with 60 pounds of pressure thus no need to climb dangerous or unsteady ladders.
- Won’t hurt plants, bushes or grass.
Full Crystal Cons
- Not convenient to use
- Cleans up to 20 windows only and thus finishes quickly
- Not long lasting and economical
Full Sparkle Pros
Full Sparkle Cons
- Awkward to use
- Does not clean well, leaves soapy residues
- Leaking tip valve
- Does not result in streak free windows
Full Sparkle Review Video