Compare what is it? Chill Chest vs eSky
Chill Chest cooler keeps everything cold for hours – without ice! It collapses and stacks for easy storage, and keeps cold food cold and hot food hot. It is easy to take with you wherever you go.
eSky – This is a tough American-made cooler made to excel in all kind of outdoor trips. Thick insulation and a tight-fitting lid gasket retain ice for days longer than a regular cooler keeping all the drinks and food fill in it cool.
Compare what does it do?
As Seen On Tv Chill Chest Cooler keeps food and drinks fresh, frozen and ready to enjoy HOURS longer than ordinary coolers. It also locks in the temperature on hot foods to keep hot food piping hot for hours.
Keep cold food cold and hot food food with extended ice retention because of 25-in lid and floor insulation and 2-in sidewall insulation. In addition. built-in UV inhibitor helps protect your cooler from the suns damaging rays.
Compare how does it work? Chill Chest vs eSky
The secret to As Seen On Tv Chill Chest Cooler is the temperature-lock technology with interwoven Polypropaline cells that trap the cold inside and can be even used to store hot things inside.
Several features works together to stop air flow for better ice retention such as:
- Gasket Seal – Creates an airtight seal.
- Cork Fit Lid – Tighter fitting lid enhances seal performance.
- Liner Ridge – Eliminates gap between lid and cooler body from which cold air can escape.
- In addition, eSky has 2.5 in lid and floor insulation as well as 2 in sidewall insulation which helps to retain the cold and enhance cooler performance.
Compare Ice Retention Period: Chill Chest vs eSky
Chill Chest – up to 10 hours.
eSky – Different models have different ice retention capability ranging from 7 to 11 days.
Compare Material: Chill Chest vs eSky
Chill Chest – expanded polypropylene wall.
- Insulation Material: PU.
- Outer Case/ Inner Liner Material: High density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- In addition other materials used are Catch-free rubber latches, integrated hinges with stainless steel pins and the antimicrobial liner in a tough-as-nails outer shell.
How long does it keep the food cold?
Chill Chest – upto 10 hours.
eSky – upto 7 to 11 days.
Compare Models: Chill Chest vs eSky
Chill Chest – Just the “As Seen On TV” model.
eSky – 55 Quart, 85 Quart, 135 Quart, and 205 Quart.
Compare Dimensions: Chill Chest vs eSky
Flat – H=9.5cm x L=59cm x W=41cm
Expanded – H=25cm x L=59cm x W=41cm
eSky 55 Quart
External dimensions: 27.4 x 19.6 x 19.6 in.
Internal dimensions: 17.1 x 10.5 x 13.4 in.
eSky 135 Quart
External dimensions: 36.5 x 24.2 x 22 in.
Internal dimensions: 25.8 x 15.2 x 15.7 in.
eSky 205 Quart
External dimensions: 49.2 x 24.2 x 22.9 in.
Internal dimensions: 38.6 x 15.2 x 16.6 in.
Compare Price: Chill Chest vs eSky
Chill Chest – $39.99 plus $19.98 S&H.
eSky – Ranges from $252.39 – $551.94.
Compare Warranty: Chill Chest vs eSky
Chill Chest – 1 year warranty.
eSky – 6 year limited warranty.
Compare Guarantee: Chill Chest vs eSky
Chill Chest – 60-day money back guarantee.
eSky – Not mentioned.
Compare Pros and Cons: Chill Chest vs eSky
Chill Chest Pros
- It is Lightweight and foldable thus convenient to carry around and store.
- Keeps things ice cold up to 10 hours without any ice.
- Perfect for all kind of outdoor parties.
- It’s durable and strong enough to hold up to 100X its weight, yet light enough to hold two of them over your head.
- Enough room to hold food & drinks both.
Chill Chest Cons
- Cheap imitation of the more costly eSky coolers.
- Chill Chest is delicate and mishandling can result in hinges falling apart or the box breaking.
- Hard to carry around while travelling.
- Does not keep ice cold for a long time as it promises and leaks everywhere.
- It is not worth the price.
- Does not hold the cold for more than 2-4 hours.
- eSky has a tough build and strong hold.
- It consists of liner ridge for extended ice retention in addition to 25-in lid and floor insulation and 2-in sidewall insulation.
- Built-in UV inhibitor helps protect your cooler from the sun’s damaging rays and indirectly the food from staling due to sun’s heat.
- Dual drains for easy draining from a standard hose.
- Fast 2-in gate mouth Air flow barrier with gasket seal cork fit lid.
- Liner and cutting board contain antimicrobial additive that resists odor, mold and mildew.
- Tough scratch-resistant exoskeleton with non-skid feet.
- Durable large-knuckle integrated hinges with stainless steel pins.
- eSky is literally very heavy causing inconvenient to carry around.
- Cutting board does not have a clip or hook to keep it in its slot.
- The lid won’t stay open and have to stick something to hold up the lid.
- It has Sketchy latch and plain design.
- Also, eSky is Expensive for budget buyers.