Compare what is it? Braun Multiquick 9 vs Braun Multiquick 7 vs Bamix
Braun Multiquick 9 & 7 and Bamix are the hand blenders that let you do the kind of jobs for which use of the heavy big blenders is not necessary. Thus, hand blenders are considered as one of the game changing kitchen appliance. Hand blenders gives you the experience of control and power with just a squeeze of you hand using hand blenders with Smart Speed technology.
Compare what does it do? Braun Multiquick 9 vs Braun Multiquick 7 vs Bamix
Braun Multiquick 9 gives you delicious smooth purees or sauce etc. and no unwanted pieces with less effort than the traditional blenders. In addition, they blend large pieces of food more easily. It also prevents splashing and delivers the best blending results to keep you and your kitchen clean.
Braun Multiquick 7 with smart speed technology helps to prepare meals in easier way. With the features Braun Multiquick 7 has the system blends food in a flash that also without splashing or suction.
Bamix hand blender helps to do countless versatile tasks from mixing purees and preparing sauces, soups to chopping cooked and raw fruits and vegetables. The availability of 2 speeds and 3 stainless steel blades makes the job way easier.
Compare Features: Braun Multiquick 9 vs Braun Multiquick 7 vs Bamix
Braun Multiquick 9
- Smart Speed Technology – The smart speed technology lets you adjust the power intuitively with the simple squeeze of one button. Push gently for coarse results and increase the push of the button for more power and finer results.
- Powerful hand blender – The Braun Multiquick 9 1000-watt motor is highly efficient.
- EasyClick system Plus – Use of buttons and intuitive straight cut design helps in faster accessing of the system.
- ACTIVEBlade technology – This feature helps to blend the hardest food much easily as Compared to non-ACTIVEblade shaft.
- SPLASHControl technology – It helps keep the kitchen spotless by preventing splashing.
- POWERBell PLUS – It lets you process large pieces of food more efficiently.
Braun Multiquick 7
- Smart Speed – This feature enables you to single-handed change speeds without interruption.
- PowerBell – This technology helps to produce more finer results.
- Anti-splash – The floral bell design of the shaft draws the food towards the center and the blades which are angled in the opposite direction of the movement of the food, keep the food from splashing out.
- Easy Click – With one simple click all attachments can be removed.
Compare Motor Power
Braun Multiquick 9 – 1000 W
Braun Multiquick 7 – 750 W DC Motor
Bamix – 140 W AC Motor
Compare Controls/Speed Settings
Braun Multiquick 9
With Braun’s Smart Speed technology, you can intuitively adjust blending power without stopping. Push gently for coarse results and apply a little more pressure for more power and finer results.
Braun Multiquick 7
Smart Speed- The more you squeeze, the more power you get, easy to regulate speeds with one hand
2 speeds: Low – 8,000 RPM and High 12,000 RPM with push button control for continuous or pulse action with an ergonomic handle for comfort.
Braun Multiquick 9 comes with blending wand, a whisk, a masher, a 2-cup chopper, and a beaker.
Braun Multiquick 7 box includes 20-ounce beaker, whisk attachment, masher attachment and food processor with three blades.
Bamix comes with a hand built in Switzerland with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades: Aerating blade, Blending blade and Chopping blade to handle every kitchen project. Includes 2 1/2 cup beaker, wall bracket.
Braun Multiquick 9 – $169
Braun Multiquick 7– $123.05
Bamix – $116.52
Braun Multiquick 9 – 2 years
Braun Multiquick 7 – 2 years
Bamix – 5 year
Compare Pros and Cons: Braun Multiquick 9 vs Braun Multiquick 7 vs Bamix
Braun Multiquick 9 Pros
- Sturdy and built to last, the unit is a bit heavy but weight keeps it stable.
- The food blends beautifully in Braun Multuquick 9.
- Also, the food does not splatter keeping the area spotless and cleans up flawlessly.
- The system makes minimum noise.
- Braun Multiquick 9 cleans easily, no nooks and crevices for food to get stuck.
- Potato Masher attachment delivers good results.
- Makes good uniform smoothies.
- Shreds onions like no other blender.
- Blends veggies right in the pot.
- It comes with great accessories.
Braun Multiquick 9 Cons
- It is quiet expensive.
- Needs a lot of space for storage.
- Not easy to use, requires some practice.
Braun Multiquick 7 Pros
- Drastically cuts down your food prep time.
- Makes smoothies from fruits
- Good for blending shakes.
- Good for blending soups of COOKED veggies, mayonnaise, tomato paste, and basic smoothies.
- Makes decent mayonnaise in just a few minutes.
- Does not splash food.
- Whips eggs and cream.
- Good for making soaps and lotions
- The immersion blender works perfectly.
- The variable-rate speed controller is convenient, easy and satisfying.
- The redesigned PowerBell is an improvement.
- It has interchangeable parts.
Braun Multiquick 7 Cons
- Gets hot if used constantly, it is meant to be used in pulses.
- Small food processor mean for a couple of people.
- Good for whipping cream and egg but not suited for whipping heavier load.
- Not very suited for frozen fruits
- Does not make green smoothies
- Does not replace your blender or food processor, though good for those living alone.
- The customer service of the brand seems to be disappointing.
- Powerful blender.
- Good for chopping ingredients for smoothies.
- This blender mixes chops & blends very well.
- The design is much more durable and potentially more sanitary.
- It is made up of good quality material.