Compare what is it? Arctic Air vs Evapolar
Arctic Air and Evapolar are both personal air cooler and humidifier. In addition these coolers also purify the air thus giving you refreshing, dust free air. They are claimed to be compact, portable, environment friendly USB-powered air cooler.
Compare how does it work? Arctic Air vs Evapolar
The technology used is an evaporative air cooling filter that transforms hot air into cool air. It uses the simplest and most efficient cooling process – water evaporation, taking hot and dry air and making it cool and moist. It does not uses any toxic coolants and is 100% safe for children and pets.
How much area does it cool?
Arctic Air and Evapolar – 45 sq. ft.
Compare Features: Arctic Air vs Evapolar
- Adjustable – three speed fan
- Quiet operation
- Lightweight & Portable
- Runs up to 8 hours per fill
- Built-in colour changing LED night light
- Hydro-Chill evaporative cooling technology
- Freon Free, Energy Efficient & Eco-friendly
- 3-in-1 Cooling – Evapolar evaLIGHT cooler humidifies, purifies and chills the air using evaporative technology.
- Evapolar is easy to set and use.
- Compact in size and portable.
- It consumes low energy.
- Patented EvaBreeze evaporative technology – based on a unique nano-material used in evaporative pads. This inorganic material substance prevents bacteria spread.
Compare Electricity Consumption
Arctic Air and Evapolar – 10W
Compare Price: Arctic Air vs Evapolar
Arctic Air – $40.98
Evapolar – $159
Compare what do I get?
Arctic Air – 1 x Arctic Air, 1 x Air Filter, 1 x USB Power adapter & cord, Instruction Guide.
Evapolar – Cartridge, power cord, power adapter.
Compare Warranty: Arctic Air vs Evapolar
Arctic Air – Not Mentioned.
Evapolar – 1 year manufacturer limited warranty.
Compare Guarantee: Arctic Air vs Evapolar
Arctic Air – 60 days money back
Evapolar – Not Mentioned
Compare Pros and Cons: Arctic Air vs Evapolar
Arctic Air Pros
- It is compact and powerful.
- Built-in mood light to soothe your mind and body.
- Plugs into wall outlets or USB ports.
- The speed of fan can be adjusted in 3 settings according to your comfort.
Arctic Air Cons
- Does not really work as expected. It does not cool the air instead creates a pool of damp air.
- Fan works in just one direction and not in 3 as promised.
- It has a loud noise thus disturbing the environment.
- System leaks easily creating a mess.
- Water runs out in 1 to 2 hour.
Arctic Air Review Video
- Small and portable machine.
- It can even runs off a phone charger.
- The machine is pretty quite.
- Works very well and can cool tent when camping.
- It has got Intuitive controls.
- Neat Lighting for setting the mood and relaxing.
- No cartridge replacement warning.
- Replacement cartridges relatively expensive.
- Useful to 40 degrees and 70% humidity.
- Does not cool the environment as like that of an air conditioner if it is what you were expecting.
Evapolar Cooler Review Video